SET Available Openings
The below listings are examples of Supported Employment Team openings available now. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-938-5511.
Western Suburbs technology and engineering Fortune 500 company that is well established and friendly. You will be surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate innovators, creating groundbreaking solutions.
Work for a company that has been protecting more than 125,000 homes and businesses for over 30 years. A company that produces remote monitoring products & controls for residential and commercial use. Perfect for your most valuable assets: home, vacation home, office, boat and multiple properties.
Working independently • Working with team on assembly • Hours generally 4 to 6 hours a day • Minimum Wage
- Different assembly jobs/could be up to 5 steps to completion
- Fine motor skills
- Foot pedal may be used for some jobs
- Precisely applying stickers
- Build boxes, tape and/or staple
- Make and attach labeling
- Bag items, and place in box
- Using glue/adhesive
- Break away on boards / gently bend back/forth
- Both standing and sitting jobs
- Ability to follow directions
- Quiet and clean area
Local military base and aircraft museum featuring rich history of military planes and artifacts from pre-World World II to present day.
Be a part of program that offers educational resources to schools and the community – you may even experience returning soldier surprises!
“Opportunity Partners has provided exemplary service for the past 10 years. The work provided has been top notch in all areas: delivery, timeliness and attention to detail. The team has been a pleasure to work with, is always well supervised and goes above and beyond expectations. We look forward to continuing our partnership with them.” – Building Maintenance Supervisor
On Bus Line • Minimum Wage • Hours generally 4 to 6 hours a day • Work with a group of three others
- General janitorial tasks: sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, glass cleaning, garbage
- Restroom cleaning, including cleaning toilets and stocking supplies
- Focus on public corridors/hallways, stairs, lobbies/entrances
- Business’ may require moving from one building to another, in an interior walkway or walking outside, and have multiple floors
- Individuals will be expected to take ownership of helping to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- A high level of independence from person served
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to follow checklist
- Ability to match/read cleaning products
- Stamina to be on feet for the entire shift
- Business requires background check and enhanced ID or passport and ID
Work for a low stress job with great managers. The dish room is a fast paced “all about the food”, receiving excellent support from district and regional team. Days go fast and everyone works as a team.
Food management released their annual Top 50 report, a ranking of the leading noncommercial contract food management companies, and has landed the #1 spot!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
We need the best and brightest to work with us. We’re seeking talented people who have a passion to making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
PFP Pay • Hours generally 4 to 6 hours a day
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
- Washes pots, pans and trays
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors
- Washes worktables and walls
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work area
- Standing for the shift
No current openings in this area.
- Filing paperwork
- Receiving/sending mail