Connect and Learn
Connect with others from the comforts of your home through Opportunity Partners’ award-winning Virtual Services.
- Participate in small and large group sessions as well as 1:1 sessions with your OP support staff.
- Learn new skills, explore your talents, go on virtual tours across the globe.
- We also host social hours, lead various activities and showcase monthly themes.
- We will walk you through how to use your technology in order to take part.
- Large, in-person events are scheduled monthly to encourage greater socialization and opportunities to connect with old friends and new ones. We’ve hosted holiday parties, movie afternoons and carnivals!
Want To Work Here?
Come work for an organization that values inclusivity! As one of the largest nonprofits in the Twin Cities, Opportunity Partners provides award-winning, mission-centered services for adults with disabilities. We are looking for caring and passionate people like YOU to support individuals in day, employment and residential settings.