Homebase Supported Apartments
On Your Own, With Support
Our Homebase apartment program supports people who want to live in their own apartment with the added security of having an on-site Opportunity Partners staff within the housing complex.
- We offer one-bedroom apartments in three community apartment complexes.
- We can help you with appointments, budgeting, cooking, cleaning, medication, personal care, shopping, social activities and transportation.
- Group meals prepared together weekly.
- Overnight staffing seven nights per week.
- 1 male or female, Hunter’s Ridge Apartments, Minnetonka
Want to Work Here?
Come work for an organization that values inclusivity! As one of the largest nonprofits in the Twin Cities, Opportunity Partners provides award-winning, mission-centered services for adults with disabilities. We are looking for caring and passionate people like YOU to support individuals in day, employment and residential settings.