Build Relationships and Skills
Opportunity Partners’ Day Enrichment services provide a variety of engaging and fun classroom and community experiences that help develop communication skills, promote learning, expand horizons and give back through volunteerism. Learn new skills, expand your talents, build friendship and explore the community with staff and peers.
- Small group classes led by an instructor.
- Activities are held at an OP campus or at various locations throughout the community.
- Days vary and are flexible based on class interests and opportunities.
- Arts and crafts, computers, music, puzzles and games, guest speakers, exercise, cooking and more.
- Community activities may include libraries, tours, parks and other local highlights.
- Activities often include partnerships with local businesses and organizations, creating new relationships through volunteerism, recreation and social experiences.
Want To Work Here?
Come work for an organization that values inclusivity! As one of the largest nonprofits in the Twin Cities, Opportunity Partners provides award-winning, mission-centered services for adults with disabilities. We are looking for caring and passionate people like YOU to support individuals in day, employment and residential settings.