Be Part of a Neighborhood
Live safely and securely in one of our OP residences in the Twin Cities Metropolitan area with our caring, professional staff providing 24-hour supports.
- Four people live together in one residence; all have private bedrooms.
- We provide assistance with appointments, cooking and meals, finances, laundry, medication, personal cares, social activities and transportation.
- Be part of your neighborhood and community, enjoy activities with friends and peers.
- Our activities coordinator can assist with planning larger outings and adventures.
- You’ll have access to our professional nursing staff for health needs.
- 1 male, Golden Valley (not accessible, asleep overnight staff)
- 1 female, New Hope (not accessible, awake overnight staff)
Want to Work Here?
Come work for an organization that values inclusivity! As one of the largest nonprofits in the Twin Cities, Opportunity Partners provides award-winning, mission-centered services for adults with disabilities. We are looking for caring and passionate people like YOU to support individuals in day, employment and residential settings.