- Licensed day services provider
- Karlins Center is designed for adults with unique behavior needs, including individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and similar disabilities.
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 2 pm
- Participants who work earn paid time off
- On-site and community learning options
- Three types of employment choices available: independent placements, Supported Employment Teams (SETs), or center-based production
- Home and Community Based Services waivers including Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI), Brain Injury (BI), and Developmental Disabilities (DD)
- County social services
- Private pay
- Opportunity Partners contracts with Metro Mobility to provide transportation services for those unable to use regular public transportation. Certification with Metro Mobility for ADA Para-Transit Services is required.
Professional On-site Supports
- Contracted speech therapy
- We can facilitate meetings on site with psychologists, occupational therapists or other professionals, based on individual needs