Live: Residential Options
Opportunity Partners offers residential options for people with disabilities to suit a lifetime of changing needs. From custom services designed to meet your needs in your home or apartment to our residential group homes, our programs help you build networks with friends, enhance learning and well-being, and be a part of your community. We can also help arrange remote monitoring technology as an added safety net for people who need additional support. Our services span the Twin Cities Metropolitan area. Contact us to review our menu of services and funding streams to find the right fit.
Community Living Services
Opportunity Partners supports people who want to live in their own home or apartment.
- We focus on independent living and community access.
- Social and community engagement is key.
- We can help you with cooking, cleaning, shopping, budgeting, medical appointment management, medication assistance, transportation and more.
- We offer a wide variety of activities each month to get to know others and become actively engaged in your community.
- Our support varies by individual need.
hoMEbase apartment program
Our hoMEbase apartment program supports people who want to live on their own or with a roommate with the security of on-site Opportunity Partners staff.
- We can provide you assistance with cooking, cleaning, medication, shopping, budgeting, social activities, transportation and personal care.
- We offer group meals prepared together and plenty of activities.
- Overnight staffing is available seven nights per week.
- We have remote monitoring options available for added peace of mind.
- Our current locations are in Coon Rapids and Hopkins.
Residential Group Homes
Our residences provide a safe and secure place to live for people who have higher needs. Opportunity Partners manages community homes throughout the Twin Cities Metropolitan area.
- Feel secure with our caring, professional staff who provide 24-hour services.
- We offer frequent social and community activities.
- Four people live together in our residences.
Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF-ID)
We provide supervision to the highest need participants in community homes operating under a medical model.
- Feel secure with our caring, professional staff who provide 24-hour awake services.
- Six people live together in an ICF-ID home.
- Home and Community Based Services waivers, including Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI), Brain Injury (BI) and Developmental Disabilities (DD)
- County social services
- Medical assistance
- Private pay
Our Residential Services are highly individualized. We encourage you to contact us to see if our programs are a good fit and the next steps in the referral process.
For more information
For inquiries about Community Living and hoMEbase:
Joe Peterson, Director of Community Living
952-912-7475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries about Residential Group Homes:
Nick Elsen, Associate Director of Residential Services
952-930-4232 or email@example.com
Download our Services Brochure as a PDF or view online.