Your support makes it possible for us to advance the quality of life for people with disabilities. Opportunity Partners depends on the generosity of our donors to help us provide enrichment and life improving services to those who need us. We rely on philanthropic support to give us the tools and resources we need to help individuals build themselves up; who in turn then build up our community.
By investing in Opportunity Partners, you invest in people’s lives. Your generosity helps us provide the high-quality and enriching programs for which Opportunity Partners is known and respected.
Here are just a few examples of what your gift can do:
- $25 could pay for one month of art supplies for a Learning Options class
- $50 could purchase one cooking activity at one of our group homes
- $100 could outfit a person with new attire for a job interview.
- $250 could provide cultural opportunities, such as participation fees for a music or dance class
- $350 could provide one week of groceries for an OP residential home
- $500 could equip a classroom with an iPad
- $1,000 could provide job training, such as a partial scholarship for a Certified Learning Platform program
- $2,500 could increase independent living by helping with costs to install new technology in an OP residential home
Our fiscal year ends on December 31! Make a difference today by making a gift online.