Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Position Title: Supported Employment Team Site Supervisor-Float (SET Site Supervisor-Float)
Hours: Monday-Friday; Full time
Location: Open positions located in the Twin Cities/Metro Area
Purpose: Utilize and perfect your leadership skills as a SET Site Supervisor Float for Opportunity Partners! As a SET Site Supervisor, you will be supervising a team of adults with disabilities at their work site. You will instruct, evaluate, and supervise the people on your team to enhance skills that will enable them to meet the expectations of an employer, as well as increase their skills and meet goals. If you are an organized and enthusiastic individual with great communication and problem solving skills, we are looking for you!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport people in employee’s own vehicle.
- Must show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- Two years of post high school training or experience in the rehabilitation field preferred
Other skills we look for:
- Must be able to be self directed throughout the day
- Ability to recognize and develop worksite procedures
- Ability to analyze jobs in relation to person served abilities
- Ability to plan time
- Working knowledge of business community
- Ability to teach job techniques and duties
- Ability to break jobs tasks down
- Ability to relate to individuals with disabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $14.25/hourApply Online