Are you a dedicated and reliable individual who loves to help others? Do you have experience in the human services field and want to make a difference? Apply for our Support Coordinator role today!
For more information text the word “Support Coordinator” to (952) 222-7509.
Title: Support Coordinator
Wage: $14.00-$17.00/hr (depends on qualifications)
Locations and Hours: We currently have openings at:
- Koch Campus in Minnetonka: Monday-Friday: 7:45am-3:45pm
- Asplin Center in Plymouth: Monday-Friday: 8am-4pm
- Bren Rd. Campus in Minnetonka: Monday-Friday: 7:45am-3:45pm
What is a Support Coordinator?
In this role, you will:
- Plan, manage and implement individualized service programs for people choosing services from Opportunity Partners
- Assist these individuals throughout the day, including supporting throughout the building, helping during lunch and break times, and assisting with personal cares and med administration
- Provide supervision and assistance to the individuals that we support on the production floor
- Plan and implement lessons and activities that will help individuals learn and practice independence and integration in the community
- Provide leadership, counseling, and guidance that will assist individuals in reaching their goals
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration with co-workers and team members
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Education or training in the human services field preferred
- Valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
Other skills we look for:
- Knowledge of disability populations including brain injury, developmental disabilities, and mental illnesses
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Flexible and adaptable
- Great problem-solver
- Ability to develop creative ideas and innovative approaches
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive rapport with a variety of people
Who We Are:
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses (receive up to $500 per referral!)
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Bring your pet to work (depending on location)!
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.
To apply for this position, click on the button below to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Support Coordinator” or text “Support Coordinator” to 952-222-7509. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now
*Please indicate the position you are interested in and include your resume with your email application