For more information, text the words “Support Coach- Production” to 952-222-7509!Apply Now
Position Title: Support Coach
Hours: M-F; Full Time
Compensation: $13.00/hr PLUS $500 hiring bonus!*
Locations: Koch Campus in Minnetonka: 7:45am-3:45pm
Purpose: Opportunity Partners is looking for Support Coaches! As a Support Coach at our day program, you will develop and deliver curriculum for a group of adults with developmental disabilities. Curriculum may include self advocacy, communication, job skills development, cooking, recreation – the possibilities are virtually endless! You will also supervise participants in community activities. If you are an enthusiastic and creative individual who has a passion for helping others, we are looking for you!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- Education or training in the rehabilitation field preferred
Other skills we look for:
- Ability to work independently in the office and community settings
- The ability to instruct others
- The ability to perform within a team framework
- Knowledge of brain injury, preferred
- Basic computer skills (experience with Microsoft programs: Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Organizational skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- $500 hiring bonus!*
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- 403(b) retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
- You can even bring your pet to work (depending on location)!
*Terms of bonus payout will be discussed during the interview/offer process
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.