Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Position Title: Program Support Staff
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:45am-3:45pm
Location: Koch Campus in Minnetonka
As a Program Support Staff with Opportunity Partners, you will be providing support to adults with disabilities who receive services from our day programs. Your duties will include covering the reception desk, updating attendance sheets and making sure that all persons served are accounted for, escorting people throughout the building, administering medication in the health office, and providing supervision and assistance during lunchtime. You will also act as a liaison between Service Coordinators and other Opportunity Partners staff to communicate issues such as absences and special circumstances. If you are a responsible and caring individual who has a passion for helping others, we are looking for you!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
Other skills we look for:
- Education or training in the rehabilitation field preferred
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to effectively deal with stress and work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of development disabilities and similar conditions
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to develop innovative and creative ideas and solutions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people including those with limitations
- Average ability to utilize computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive rapport with a variety of people.
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- 403(b) retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here!