Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Position Title: Production Estimator
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:00am-3:30pm
Location: Koch Campus in Minnetonka
The purpose of this position is to use knowledge of the production process including motion analysis information to prepare estimates for the sales department, along with norms for the production department. You will also manage the productivity-based pay program. If you are a responsible individual with a production background, we are looking for you!
- Submit estimates to sales staff so that subcontract work is obtained at the most competitive price.
- Work with production staff to create phases for jobs when requested.
- Conduct wage surveys as required by the Department of Labor.
- Assist with production pay for performance reviews.
- Provide ongoing coaching and training to person served employees.
- Completion of two years of post high school studies or equivalent technical knowledge
- Three or more years or experience and/or training in production related field
- Valid driver’s license, motor vehicle insurance, and reliable vehicle
Other skills we look for:
- Detail oriented
- Customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of job set up and process flow
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism when faced with stressful situations
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong computer skills- Word, Outlook, SL, CareDirector, and Excel
- Ability to handle confidential material and maintain discretion
- Ability to learn the use of predetermined time standards
- Competent at making decisions on best methods of production and creative pricing ideas
- Ability to perceive jobs without samples
- Ability to generate basic financial analysis
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- 403(b) retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here!