Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Position Title: Flex Instructor
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30a-3:30p
Locations: Koch Campus in Minnetonka
Purpose: Opportunity Partners is looking for a Flex Instructor that will help provide instruction and experiences that help a group of adults with disabilities achieve their vocational goals. You will be flexing between working on our production floor and in our classrooms, teaching about work skills and productivity and assisting in putting those skills to use. If you are an enthusiastic and flexible individual who has a passion for helping others, we are looking for you!
- Knowledge customarily acquired through formal education resulting in a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of valid motor vehicle insurance.
- Experience working with Autism or developmental disabilities is a plus!
Other skills we look for:
- Knowledge of behavior management techniques
- Lesson planning and classroom management skills
- Ability to support people served in a wide variety of settings
- Ability to react quickly in emergency situations
- Observational skills
- Ability to plan and organize and attend to details
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Working knowledge of community resources
- Self directed
- Money management and basic math skills
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- 403(b) retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here