For more information, text the words “BI Support Coach- Minnetonka” to 952-222-7509
Position Title: Brain Injury Support Coach
Hours: M-F; Full Time
Locations: See openings below:
- Bren Rd. in Minnetonka: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
Purpose: Opportunity Partners is looking for a Support Coach in their Brain Injury program! As a Support Coach, you will develop and deliver curriculum for a group of adults with developmental disabilities and brain injuries. Curriculum may include self advocacy, communication, job skills development, cooking, recreation – the possibilities are virtually endless! You will also supervise participants in community activities. If you are an enthusiastic and creative individual who has a passion for helping others, we are looking for you!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- Education or training in the rehabilitation field preferred
Other skills we look for:
- Ability to work independently in the office and community settings
- The ability to instruct others
- The ability to perform within a team framework
- Knowledge of brain injury, preferred
- Basic computer skills (experience with Microsoft programs: Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Organizational skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Who we are:
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Bring your pet to work (depending on location)!
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.
To apply for this position, click on the button below to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BI Support Coach- Minnetonka” or text “BI Support Coach- Minnetonka” to 952-222-7509. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now
*Please indicate the position you are interested in and include your resume with your email application