September 23, 2020
We hope you are doing well and staying healthy! We wanted to reach out and provide you with the latest updates at OP.
Please watch the 2-minute video from our CEO, Bill Schultz; you can also read the summary in the bullets below.
- We were delighted to reopen our Koch Campus in Minnetonka on Monday and our Karlins Center in Plymouth today! These locations joined our Asplin and Bren sites which opened this summer. All of these locations are operating under limited capacities at this time. It was so fun to greet individuals this week with “Welcome Back” and “We Missed You” signs as they exited their vans! Even behind masks, I could see many smiles.
- Although our on-site services so far have focused on employment since reopening, we’re starting to resume some of our enrichment activities now. We are also continuing the very popular virtual services, and have started community activity classes.
- All questions regarding returning to services should be directed to the email email@example.com or you can leave a message at our main phone at 952-938-5511 and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Throughout this time, our Residential Services (group homes and community living programs) and our Vocational programs have been working tirelessly to ensure the people we serve are staying safe and happy at home, and are receiving the supports they need to succeed in their community jobs.
- Health and safety continue to be our top priority at OP. You can see our comprehensive COVID-19 preparedness plan on our OP website at opportunities.org. We continue to follow all requirements for capacity, group sizes, face coverings, duration of shifts, health screening protocols, social distancing and other measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Update from August, 18, 2020
- Update from July 14, 2020
- Update from June 24, 2020
- Update from May 18, 2020
- Update from May 1, 2020
- Update from April 8, 2020
- Update from March 31, 2020
- Update from March 26, 2020
- Update from March 16, 2020
- Update from March 15, 2020
- Update from March 13, 2020
- Update from March 6, 2020
If you would like to learn more about COVID-19, please see the following web sites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
As always, if you have questions please contact your OP representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!