Impacting Minnesota’s Disability Community
Opportunity Partners is working strategically to realize everyone’s potential through:
- Supporting opportunities to live, learn and work – Opportunity Partners supported more than 1,700 people in 2011 through programs that help individuals with disabilities live, learn and work more independently.
- Expanding our services – Opportunity Partners launched Spectrum, our new, community-based program in the West St. Paul area for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other disabilities.
- Living more independently – Opportunity Partners opened hoMEbase, our new residential apartment program that helps people maintain their independence with just the right level of support.
- Advancing career opportunities – Opportunity Partners’ collaborative training program with Dunwoody College of Technology expanded from Professional Cleaning to Retail and Office Assistant certification, opening doors to new job opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Adding value to business results – Opportunity Partners assembled more than 11,000,000 pieces for a variety of customers in 2011, including the Minnesota Twins, Coghlan’s and General Mills.
- Giving and receiving – Opportunity Partners received more than $1.2 million in 2011 from our community of generous donors.
- Recognizing staff commitment – Opportunity Partners was voted one of Minnesota’s 100 Best Companies to Work For by Minnesota Business magazine.