Day Training and Habilitation (DTH)
The DTH programs at Opportunity Partners offer people with disabilities opportunities to learn new skills, gain greater independence and develop friendships. Services are tailored to meet the needs and goals of individuals. Our commitment to community involvement also offers a wide variety of experiences and opportunities to those we serve.
- Person with a functional limitation as defined eligible by Rehabilitation Services.
- Has an adequate funding source via vocational services, county or private subsidies.
- With exception of Youth in Transition participants, individuals must be 18 years of age or older.
- Demonstrates independence in self-help skills.
- Each site has a staff-to-client ratio which determines where a client should be assigned.
- No intake fee is due at the time of program admission.
- A tour of Opportunity Partners’ facility must be pre-arranged.
- Adequate background information provided by the individual’s social worker.
- The information received will effectively determine appropriate supports and work site.
If individuals are qualified to participate in our programs, a staff member will arrange an intake meeting with the individual and/or representative. Intake meetings typically occur within seven business days after documentation has been reviewed and processed. Start-up dates may occur as soon as seven business days after intake meetings, although it may take longer depending on various factors.
Day Training and Habilitation Locations
DTH and Intake Manager