Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities. We have been loving what we do for over 60 years and we now serve over 2,000 individuals! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the opportunity, adds value to our world.
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Wage: $12.73 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:00am-3:30pm or Monday-Friday: 6:00am-2:30pm
Location: Penn Station- Bloomington
Develop the skills you need for a career in warehouse management as a Warehouse Associate at Opportunity Partners! In this position you will provide overall support in the various job functions of the warehouse including production, shipping, staging, receiving, returns, and customer service – skills that every employer values. Specifically, you will work on a production line processing and packaging shipments while operating a shrink wrap, foam and bag, and poly bag equipment. You will also be responsible for verifying part number and quantities while working directly with the customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer some experience in a workshop or factory production setting
- Mechanical skills and understanding of equipment operations
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Strong computer/data entry skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a professional manner
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here!