Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities. We have been loving what we do for over 60 years and we now serve over 2,000 individuals! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a difference in the lives of people with different abilities. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the opportunity, adds value to our world.
Title: Transportation Assistant
Wage: $12.20 per hour
Location: Golden Opportunities Campus in Eden Prairie
Hours: Monday-Friday: Full time
As a Transportation Assistant based out of our Eden Prairie site, you will drive assigned routes and provide safe transportation for the people that we serve. You will also maintain our vehicles in safe operating conditions, coordinate vehicle maintenance as needed, and provide staff training on safe vehicle use.
What Skills You Will Bring to the Team:
- Valid driver’s license and proof of valid vehicle insurance.
- Ability to drive a variety of vehicles, including a 12 passenger van.
- Ability to pass D.O.T physical
- Driving record must meet the standards of Opportunity Partner’s auto insurance carrier’s policy.
- Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Basic computer skills, including applications such as Microsoft Suite and email.
- Technology aptitude.
- Ability to meet time commitments.
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations.
- The ability to instruct others
- Organizational skills
- The ability to perform within a team framework.
- Working knowledge or ability to learn behavior management techniques.
- Ability to work independently within a defined set of policies, procedures and guidelines
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Paid orientation and on the job training
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here!