Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities. We have been loving what we do for over 60 years and we now serve over 2,000 individuals! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a difference in the lives of people with different abilities. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the opportunity, adds value to our world
Position Title: Support Pool Instructor
Location: We currently have openings in Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, and Anoka
|Eden Prairie||Mon-Fri: 7:30a-3:30p|
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to aid in providing consistency of staffing throughout the Learning Options Department and provide instruction to clients to develop functional skills and abilities so that they are accomplish their short and long term goals.
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
- Knowledge customarily acquired through formal education resulting in a high school diploma or equivalent. Education or training in the rehabilitation field preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport persons served in your own vehicle
- Must show valid proof of motor vehicle insurance
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations
- Organizational and planning skills
- Innovative and creative abilities
- Ability to teach, on a repetitive basis, a variety of skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Working knowledge of computer software, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and co-dependently in a classroom and in the community
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Bring your pet to the office (depending on location)!
- On the job training
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply!