Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities. We have been loving what we do for over 60 years and we now serve over 2,000 individuals! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a difference in the lives of people with different abilities. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the opportunity, adds value to our world
Position Title: Site Supervisor/Job Coach
Hours: Full Time; Monday-Friday
Location: Bloomington, Minneapolis, Coon Rapids, Ramsey
Purpose: As a SET Site Supervisor, you will be supervising a team of adults with disabilities at their work site. You will plan methods and schedules, as well as provide ongoing coaching and training. You will also serve as Opportunity Partners’ primary contact with the customer. Your primary responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction, while advocating for persons served. If you are an organized and enthusiastic individual with great leadership skills, we are looking for you!
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport people in employee’s own vehicle.
- Must show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- Two years of post high school training or experience in the rehabilitation field preferred
- Ability to recognize and develop worksite procedures
- Ability to analyze jobs in relation to person served employee abilities
- The ability to effectively guide and lead program participants, interdisciplinary team members, coworkers, supervisors, and other internal and external customers
- Time management skills
- Working knowledge of business community
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here!