Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Position Title: Site Supervisor Float Lead
Hours: Monday-Friday; hours vary
Location: This position is located in the Twin Cities/Metro Area
Purpose: Utilize and perfect your leadership, planning, communication and problem solving skills as a Site Supervisor Float Lead for Opportunity Partners! In this role, you will assist the Employment Services Department in setting up new SET sites and/or provide ongoing supports to existing SET sites. You will also act as a mentor and provide on the job training to SET Site Supervisor floats so that best practices in responding to community employer needs and OP standards are achieved.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus at least two years of post high school training or experience in the rehabilitation or human services field.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport people in employee’s own vehicle.
- Proof of valid motor vehicle insurance.
- Ability to follow the outline of essential functions of all SET Instructor positions.
- Ability to adapt to changing workplace environments.
- Ability to change schedule to meet site coverage needs.
- Ability to analyze jobs in relation to persons served abilities.
- Must be able to be self-directed throughout the day.
- Ability to plan time.
- Working knowledge of business community.
- Communications skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to teach job techniques and duties.
- Ability to break job tasks down.
- Ability to relate to individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of intellectual disabilities, brain injuries, and similar conditions.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to use Word, Excel, and Outlook software.
- Ability to acquire CPR certification and recertification annually or bi-annually.
- Ability to acquire First Aid certification and recertification every two or three years.
- Ability to acquire medication administration certification and re-certification as required to meet training needs.
Why Work For Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here!