Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for over 60 years and we now serve over 2,000 individuals! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the opportunity, adds value to our world.
Position Title: Program Support Staff
Wage: $12.30 per hour
Hours Available: Monday – Friday; 7:45 am– 3:45 pm
Location: Koch Campus in Hopkins
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to provide support to the our Koch Campus in Minnetonka to ensure positive outcomes for the people we serve. This includes providing coverage during transition, break, and meal times, completing shifts in the health office, completing daily attendance and covering reception.
- Escort people served throughout the building as needed
- Act as a liaison between Service Coordinators and other Opportunity Partners staff to communicate issues such as absences and special circumstances
- Ensure that all persons served are accounted for by updating attendance sheets
- Provide supervision and assistance during lunchtime and before/after day programs
- Assist with arranging transportation
- Administer medication in the health office
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Education or training in the rehabilitation field preferred.
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to effectively deal with stress and work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of development disabilities and similar conditions
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to develop innovative and creative ideas and solutions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people including those with limitations
- Average ability to utilize computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive rapport with a variety of people.
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Bring your pet to work (depending on location)
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here