Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities. We have been loving what we do for over 60 years and we now serve over 2,000 individuals! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a difference in the lives of people with different abilities. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the opportunity, adds value to our world
Position Title: Service Coordinator – Minnetonka
Hours Available: Monday – Friday; 8:00a-4:00p
Purpose: As a Service Coordinator, you will plan, manage, and design individualized service programs for people choosing services from Opportunity Partners. You will help individuals meet their goals by analyzing contact notes, scheduling services based on individual needs, and reviewing goal progress with each person. You will also assure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements. If you are an organized and dependable individual who loves to help others, we are looking for you!
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
- Designated Coordinator status is required, and must be met through one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to human services and one year of related full time work experience, OR
- an Associate’s degree in a field related to human services, and two years of related work experience OR
- a diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited postsecondary institution and three years of related full-time work experience OR
- a minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities AND four years of related full-time work experience under the supervision of a staff person who meets the bachelor’s or associate’s standards.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of valid auto insurance
- Ability to operate a company vehicle or transport clients in own vehicle
- Knowledge of disability populations including brain injury, developmental disabilities and mental illnesses
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Organizational planning abilities
- Knowledge of behavior theories
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of social service and vocational rehabilitation systems
- Ability to develop ideas and innovative approaches
- Ability to operate a computer (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport clients in one’s own vehicle
- Desire to be creative
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional rapport with a variety of people
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Bring your pet to the office (depending on location)!
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here