Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for over 60 years and we now serve over 2,000 individuals! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a difference in the lives of people with different abilities. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the opportunity, adds value to our world!
Position Title: Production Coordinator
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30am-3:30pm
Locations: This opening is located at our Edina Service Center
Purpose: Opportunity Partners is looking for a Production Coordinator! In this position, you will instruct, evaluate, and supervise the people we serve to enhance skills that will enable them to perform subcontract work and progress into independent employment. You will also ensure that production is completed on time and to the specifications set by the customer and/or Opportunity Partners.
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
- Knowledge customarily acquired through formal education resulting in a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of production-related experience
- Communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Mechanical skills and understand of equipment operation
- Basic mathematical skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to direct and provide constructive feedback to others
- Detail oriented
- Ability to interact with a variety of people
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to set and enforce limits and guidelines
- Ability to work as a team member
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Paid orientation and on the job training
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Here