Job Placement for People with Disabilities
Opportunity Partners offers years of experience in independent job development and boasts hundreds of employer partnerships. Through our placement services, individuals are able to contribute meaningful work that enables them to be in and of the community.
Our approach assists individuals every step of the way, matching the skill sets and interests of those we serve with compatible employers. We create an environment where both the individual and employer achieve mutual benefits and desired results. When we connect and collaborate, ideas and opportunities thrive.
Success Story: Darius
Fresh out of his school’s transition program, Darius came to Opportunity Partners with one goal in mind: work! Opportunity Partners is providing the perfect blend of training and job opportunities to get Darius off and running on his own.
Steps we Take to Get Individuals Job-ready:
- Identify support needs/job accommodations and develop an employment plan.
- Create a résumé, cover letters and complete job applications.
- Teach job search resources.
- Tour various job sites.
- Advise, coach and arrange for job interviews.
Once Individuals have Job-ready Confidence, the Placement Process Begins:
- Contact potential employers to discuss possible job matches.
- Offer employer job try-outs to see the applicant perform the job in-action.
- Provide job leads and labor market information.
Do you know someone who would benefit from the job placement services offered by Opportunity Partners? Request information