Disability Planning Tools
Planning is the key to the best outcomes. Opportunity Partners wants to help you in your process by providing you with the tools you need to make the best decision for you and your family member. This broad overview includes funding, rates, transportation and more.
- Home and Community Based Services waivers – Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI), Developmental Disabilities (DD), Community Alternative Care (CAC) and Brain Injury (BI)
- Intermediate Care Facility (ICF-ID)
- Consumer Directed Supports
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services/ Extended Employment (EE)/State Services for the Blind
- County funds
- Private pay
- School to Work contracts
Vocational rates vary by program. Residential rates have several options designed to fit the funding levels of the individual. The most recent rates are available from your Opportunity Partners representative.
Operating Days and Hours
- Open year-round, observing six holidays.
- Hours vary by program.
- Part-time and full-time slots are available.
- Participants who work can earn paid time off.
- Opportunity Partners coordinates transportation services with contracted agencies and provides training to participants on riding the bus.
- Metro Mobility certification for Opportunity Partners programs is required except in Anoka, or if you are planning to use personal transportation or the bus.
Contracted Professional Onsite Supports
- Music Therapy – Licensed Music Therapist on staff
- Contracted Speech Therapy
- We can also facilitate meetings on site with psychologists, occupational therapists or other professionals, based on individual needs.