Disability Planning Tools
Planning is the key to the best outcomes. Opportunity Partners wants to help you in your process by providing you with the tools you need to make the best decision for you and your family member. This broad overview includes funding, rates, transportation and more.
- County waivers – Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI), Developmental Disabilities (DD), Community Alternative Care(CAC) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Intermediate Care Facility (ICF-MR)
- Consumer Directed Supports
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services/State Services for the Blind
- County funds
- Private pay
- Ticket to Work
- School to Work contracts
Vocational rates vary by program. Residential rates have several options designed to fit the funding levels of the individual. The most recent rates are available from your Opportunity Partners representative.
- Koch Technical & Training Campus, 245 licensed capacity
- Asplin Center, 120 licensed capacity
- Golden Opportunity, 50 licensed capacity
- Karlins Center, 50 licensed capacity
- Anoka, 50 licensed capacity
Operating Days and Hours
- Open year-round, observing six holidays.
- Hours vary by program.
- Part-time and full-time slots are available.
- Participants can earn paid time off.
- Opportunity Partners coordinates transportation services with contracted agencies and provides training to participants on riding the bus.
- Metro Mobility certification for Opportunity Partners programs is required except in Anoka, or if you are planning to use personal transportation or the bus.
Each program has a different staff-to-participant ratio. The ratios are available from your Opportunity Partners representative.
Contracted Professional Onsite Supports
- Counseling – Licensed Psychologists
- Speech Therapy – Speech Language
- Occupational Therapy – Occupational