Benefits of Working with Us
It makes good business sense.
- Match your business needs with the most appropriate service.
- Reduce and control operating costs.
- Enhance your flexibility to meet market fluctuations.
- Increase your capacity.
- Accelerate time-to-market.
- Receive guaranteed on-time delivery of your product.
- Increase your competitive profile.
- Build a long-term relationship, a reliable source and a trusted partner.
- Focus on your core business by simplifying your operations.
- Reduce your turnover rate.
You will build your customer base.
- People with disabilities and their families have purchasing power.
- Companies that have an affinity with the disability community can benefit by association.
You will hire qualified employees.
- People of all ages with disabilities are trained and educated in a wide variety of fields.
- We focus on matching people’s qualifications with a company’s business needs.
Your productivity will increase.
- People with disabilities have a strong work ethic and desire to work.
- People who are committed and truly enjoy their job result in higher morale that brightens the workplace.
You will meet community involvement and diversity goals
- If diversity is a priority, we’re a perfect match; our missions align.
- Working with a nonprofit, you’re giving back to the community.
Hundreds of businesses each year choose Opportunity Partners to complete contract work, respond to an onsite business need or hire a worker to join their team.
- Opportunity Partners production services guarantee 100% on-time delivery.
- In 2009, Opportunity Partners participants worked 149,902 hours on Supported Employment Teams at more than 50 different companies throughout the community.
- 71% of 154 independently placed individuals maintained their employment for more than 90 days in 2009.